Saturday, March 31, 2007



THE WATCHER














I watch
I sit comfortably and watch
And
This is just
My life …
I see every thing around me..
But
I don’t care really!!!
Every thing is just
So big!!!
Or maybe i am too small !
My head is rested on my hands
I am protected..
I sit in a glass box and watch
I am waiting for my master to bring me my food
While I am waiting ...
I get my vegetables, fruits regularly
It is night now
i gusse !
And I watch my master
He is watching a big box
That contains many small people
They walk around in the box
They disappear and come back again
This must be magic!!!
But
My master does not give them food!
I must be so lucky!
I watch him while he is eating with a metal hand
And he is watching the people in the box
Sometimes he puts a small metal box on his ear
And listens then he talks
sometimes
He stays hours just doing that
And while I am watching him
I feel sleepy and bored
and
Sleep…..Zzzzzz
Then
He comes around my box
He makes noise so I wake up
Sometimes I don’t feel like to wake up
So he touches my ear gently
I say; hello!!
Look to his hands
And yaaaaaee there is food to me !
And he gives me some salad
I say thank u !
I want him to feel I like salad
Maybe he will get me some more!
I eat even if I am not hungry
I don’t want to upset him
And
life goes on and on ...
I don’t know what day is it ?
How old am I?
What is my name?
Why every thing is so big around me?
why I feel so lonely sometimes ?
I just know
I am the watcher

Then I resume watching!!!




2 comments:

oummLeen said...

hey floppy the wathcher , oh god when i saw the pic i missssss u so much , so this is ur life , hey u did not mention me did u miss me or forgot about me :(......lol....
seems u forgot about me :P
well ur life is wonderful and realxing i love u floopy and i miss bringing food to u ,big kiss to u my baby floopy .

oummLeen said...

lol.... u made me lought my sis ,,, oh God i do miss him so much him and his lovley cute mum ,,,u ,,,,