Sunday, October 14, 2007

Special Eid

With

Baby Leen ..


Last Friday I become an aunty , My sis gave birth to a beautiful cute baby Girl , it was on 12_10_2007 at 2:41 am , 3 K and 200G , I was so happy when I saw her , and I cried when I heard her voice before seeing her , and when I held her for the first time I cried even more from happiness , It is such a great feeling to have a new baby in the family , It changes every thing , She is so beautiful like an angel really , we did not expect that she will come so soon. She was supposed to come to this world around the 20th of October , But she decided that she wanted to have the Eid with us , and I am so glad that she did , this is the best Eid ever ....Her name is Leen لين, it is an Arabic name , it means soft and kind ..And so she is ..When she came to the world she cried a lot , lol , we said she is عياطه, she was the only new baby in the hospital that cried so much lol ..But now when she is not hungry she just sleeps like an angel , she is the cutest baby I have seen so far ,And I LOVE her so much and it is amazing how you just can easily fall in love so soon with someone. Every time, I go to her bed to see her sleeping , I feel that I missed her. I am so happy for my sister, Finally she had her beautiful healthy baby girl Leen ...Wish you all the best in life My cute baby leen ..
Ur New Aunty :o)





ماشاء الله ، تبارك الله
ربي يحفظك لينا يا احلي و اغلي لين

9 comments:

Omar Gheriani said...

Mabrouk wa Mobarek, ala el eid bi eiden. Leen is cute, may allah save her.

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Thank you dear Ghriani , Mabrook Aleek too , she is cute , I think she looks just like her grandpa , isn't she? ;o)

Anonymous said...

masha Allah she's really cute gorgeous leen ....I love newborns sooo much they are gift from Allah
MAY Allah save her

fe aman Allah

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Thank Maya for passing by and for ur nice comment , Yeah she is so cute we are all so happy to have her :0)

Benghazi Citizen said...

Hi besheshentra
I felt great when i heard the news...Dr.Sho told me and i was thrilled for all of u,.I had a chance to talk to the proud father briefly on the phone,he was really happy and excited....
I can only imagine how u feel...
BEUTIFUL KID ,hope God grant her health and happiness in all her life...
Enjoy her company
Tellmamy:congratulations and regards from benghazi citizen

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Hi Benghazi citizen
Thank you for ur nice comment,Yes we are happy for having baby Leen , and finaly I am an aunty now, It is really wonderful to see new born every day growing and becoming more beautiful :o)

Anglo-Libyan said...

besm Allah MashaAllah, alf mabrouk to all of you, may Allah bless her and bless her parents.
I am sorry for being late :O)

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Thank you Anglo for ur nice comment , and it is never to late to say mabrook :o)

Hiba said...

ماشاء الله تتربي في عزكم يارب