Tuesday, December 26, 2006

FROM BENGHAZI TO TRIPOLI

Benghazi girl in Tripoli !!!
Last week, I went with my mom and dad to Tripoli,
we went by car, and my dad drove all the way long …
In the winter it is not too hard to travel by car for a long distance,
like Benghazi to Tripoli.


But the hard thing for Dad was to drive at night

when there was absolutely no light !
Here in the picture u can see how

my father drove 100 Km\hr for at least 5 hours!!!

It took about 10 hours from us to arrive to Tripoli …

There were many camels which cross the road. and they looked so cute !

and here is Shabat ,my good friend in this long trip lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad , you came to tripoli and didn't tell us. it's ok next time you should tell us. tell us more about your visit any picture, because sometimes it seems to me that I'm not in Tripoli when I see your pictures all.

Say hi to Shabat, why this name and why his eyes looks like this. How is Floppy?

Anonymous said...

yes more pictures please, Shabat is cute :o)