Tuesday, April 24, 2007


CUTE JOKES


Laughter is an instant vacation


Most smiles are started by another smile …

Try this .... :0)





So , Smile and have a nice day

TEACHER : What is the chemical formula for water?
PAPPU : "HIJKLMNO ! "!!
TEACHER : What are you talking about?
PAPPU : Yesterday you said it's H to O !
************ *****
TEACHER : PAPPU, go to the map and find North America
.PAPPU : Here it is!TEACHER : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS : PAPPU!
************ *****
TEACHER : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?
PAPPU : "K-R-O-K-O-D- A-I-L"
TEACHER : No, that's wrong
PAPPU : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!
************ *****
TEACHER : PAPPU, give me a sentence starting with "I"
.PAPPU : I is...
TEACHER : No, PAPPU. Always say, "I am."
PAPPU : All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
************ *****
TEACHER : "Can anybody give an example of " COINCIDENCE? "
PAPPU : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."
************ *****
TEACHER : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree,but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punishhim?"
PAPPU : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"
************ *****
PAPPU : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?PAPPU: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?************ *****
TEACHER : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green and oneis blue with red spots !
PAPPU: Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair just like that athome.
************ *****
TEACHER : Now, PAPPU, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating ?
PAPPU: No sir, I don't have to , my mom is a good cook.
************ *****
TEACHER : PAPPU, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same asyour brother' s. Did you copy his ?
PAPPU: No, teacher, it's the same dog !
************ ****
TEACHER : What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are nolonger interested?PAPPU: A teacher

************ ***
Girlfriend: And are you sure you love me and no one else?
Boyfriend: Dead Sure! I checked the whole list again yesterday
************ ***
Waiter: Would you like your coffee black?
Customer: What other colors do you have?
************ ***
Manager: Sorry, but I can't give you a job. I don't need much help.
Job Applicant: That's all right. In fact I'm just the right person in thiscase. You will see, I won't be of much help anyway!!
************ ***
Dad: Son, what do you want for your birthday?
Son: Not much dad, just a radio with a sports car around it.
************ ***
Diner: I can't eat such a rotten chicken. Call the manager!
Waiter: It's no use. He won't eat it either.
************ ***
Diner: You'll drive me to my grave!
Waiter: Well, you don't expect to walk there, do you?
************ ***
Husband: You know, wife, our son got his brain from me.
Wife: I think he did , I still got mine with me!
************ ***
Man: Officer! There's a bomb in my garden!
Officer: Don't worry. If no one claims itwithin three days, you can keep it.
************ ***
Father: Your teacher says she finds itImpossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I say she's nogood!
Innocent Questions
1) NUDITYI
I was driving with my three young children one warm summer evening when awoman in the convertible ahead of us stood up and waved.She was stark naked! As I was reeling from the shock, I heard my5-year-old shout from the back seat, "Mom! That lady isn't wearing a seatbelt!"
**********
2) MORE NUDITY
A little boy got lost at the YMCA and found himself in the women's lockerroom.
When he was spotted, the room burst into shrieks, with ladies grabbingtowels and running for cover.
The little boy watched in amazement and then asked, "What's the matter,haven't you ever seen a little boy before?"
***********
3) POLICE # 1
while taking a routine vandalism report at an elementary school; I wasinterrupted by a little girl about 6 years old. Looking up and down at myuniform.
She asked, "Are you a cop?" Yes," I answered and continued writing thereport. "My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Isthat right? "Yes, that's right," I told her. "Well, then," she said as sheextended her foot toward me, "would you please tie my shoe?"
************
4) POLICE # 2
It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of thestation. As I gathered my equipment.
My K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me"Is that a dog you got back there?" he asked. "It sure is," I replied.Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van. Finallyhe said," What'd he do?"
************
5) ELDERLY

While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderlyshut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon rounds.She was unfailingly intrigued by the various appliances of old age,particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs.
One day I found her staring at a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass.As I braced myself for the inevitable barrage of questions, she merelyturned and whispered, "The tooth fairy will never believe this!"
**********
6) DRESS-UP
A little girl was watching her parents dress for a party. When she saw herdad donning his tuxedo, she warned, "Daddy, you shouldn't wear that suit."
"And why not, darling?" "You know that it always gives you a headache thenext morning."
*************
7) DEATH
While walking along the sidewalk in front of his church, our minister heardthe intoning of a prayer that nearly made his collar wilt. Apparently,his 5-year-old son and his playmates had found a dead robin.Feeling that proper burial should be performed, they had secured a smallbox and cotton batting, then dug a hole and made ready for the disposal ofthe deceased. The minister's son was chosen to say the appropriate prayersand with sonorous dignity intoned his version of what he thought hisfather always said: "Glory be unto the Faaaather, and unto the Sonnn, andinto the hole he gooooes."
***********
8) SCHOOL

A little girl had just finished her first week of school. "I'm justwasting my time," she said to her mother .. "I can't read, I can't writeand they won't let me talk!"
*************


6 comments:

oummLeen said...

heheheh so funny and u really made me smile thank u sis .

Anglo-Libyan said...

you did make me smile :o)

I really like this post, I like the smiling cat and most of all I like PAPPU :o)

mani said...

yup.. u sure did make me smile and laugh too :D

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

Thank you sis , Anglo and Mani for your nice comments , I am glad that u liked the post and I mad you smile :0)

white african said...

lol thank you for giving me smiles at work :)

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

You are wellcome white African , thanx for commenting :0)