Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Finally I can feel it …wow…
the winter is coming ..









Today ,before the FOTOR I went with my Dad to take some pics ..we went to Ain El Zaiana ..and I looked up to the sky and was so happy that I can feel it now that the winter is on the doors ..I love the winter , and the rain so much ..I love to stay under the rain and get wet , I don’t understand why when its raining most of the people run and hide from the rain ..I always thought that the rain is the only thing that comes to us from heaven or sky or what ever that deep mystery up there !!!
Any way ..as u see in the pic there will be a tourist project in Ain El Zaiana soon as it’s written up there ..but if you ask me my friend , I give my promise that I will go back to Ain El Zaiana after 3 years ,and will take some pics , and there will be nothing changed , except the النصب التذكاري لفتح المشروع will be old and dirty …and if I was wrong I will be very happy ..lol…
Well I really hope that it will be a strong winter this year ..with much of rains and strong wends ..and all that crazy things that happened in the winter ..
I remember when I was in the high school ..that when it was raining I always ask my teacher at the end of the class to go out in the rain ..some times that nice ones let me go .. and I take my walkman to listen to the music under the rain ..and that really was the best moments for me in the high school …
I don’t know why I hate the sun ..I know for some people its like saying I hate the life ..most if the people love the sun ..
But for me I find the sun is so clear , predictable and boring …but the clouds , wends and rains are full of surprises and unpredictable ..so that why I love them …
I wish it will be a strong, crazy and long winter this year in Benghazi …

إن أجمل ما حققته دوران الأرض حول الشمس
هو فصل الشتاء
و أجمل ما حققته الجاذبية الأرضية
هو هبوط المطر




2 comments:

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

thnx ummaminah for ur nice comment , i am glad that there is other people like to go under the rain like me , and me too i cant wait to walk under a strong rain in a stong storm , oh that will really makes me so happy :0)...

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

hehehe thnx ummaminah , i did not get it but seems funny :-)