Sunday, October 08, 2006

Going back from the beach
I love going to the beach ..and thanks god that Libya have a beautiful beach ..
We go to a beach that is far from the city ..so there is no people …the last thing that I want to see in the beach is the people ….
The best moment for me in the beach is in the end of the day .. the sunset time … so nice …and I just looove to swim in the sunset time cause I really HATE the sun …..and when you are so tiered of swimming and wet and the sand is becoming cold ..and u just want to go home and rest ..and u close your umbrella and have your tea and cake and leave ..i love that time ..some times I just want to go out of home and get really tired...so when I go back to my home after a long day I just feel happy I am in home ..isn’t that weird !!!! …lol
So the best time in the beach is the sunset time ..and the time that’s getting dark and you just wanna go home and sleep …
It’s like the song for the meat loaf : the thunder is rolling the sun is black we should have been home right now ..there is gonna be danger god I wish we will back its is gotten so late some how ..we should have been home right now

2 comments:

oummLeen said...

dear benghazigirl , u remind me of a beautiful days , yes the sunset time is the best time in the beach , i do love the sunset time in all its way in the beach and in the mountain , the last year i went with my family to the beach alot , but this summer i moved in the summer time to Canada and i missed that spical moment with my family ..... well enjoy these days ....
and i hope when i go back i will have this and take spical pic ...lol

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

tnx dear the color of life ..hope that u will soon enjoy all the summer with ur family in libya tnd its lovely beach ..
have a nice day ;-)