Monday, October 02, 2006


Poem By An African
Dear white brother,
When I was born, I was black
When I grew up, I was black
When I go into the sun, I am black
When I am cold, I am black
When I am afraid, I am black
When I am sick\ill, I am black
When I die , I shall be black.
Where as you, White brother,
When you were born, you were pink,
When you grew up, you were white,
When go into the sun, you turn red\brown
When you are cold, you become blue,
When are afraid, you go green,
When you are sick\ill you become yellow
When you die, you will be gray
And after all this,
You have the gut to call
ME..
A Coloured man!!!

7 comments:

Anglo-Libyan said...

thanks for visiting my blog.
good luck and i will continue visiting yours InshAllah.

Um Dania said...

nice one ..
i saw your blog through anglolibyan`s ,,
so welcome and keep blogging ..

Dania`s mama

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

thank u dania and anglolibyan so much 4 ur nice comment , and i will keep blogging as u said . thank u both.

أبو سنان said...

Funny, and I say that as a white man. But hey, I am married to an Arab lady. What does that make our kids and how do they fit into that picture?

Nice pictures!

oummLeen said...

dear sasona : what a lovely .... yes it is beautiful what u wrote about the black and white men ... funny i love it ...keep on and write things like this ...
good luck to you ...
besh wishes to the best sasona

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

well..Abu sinan ,,first thnx 4 visiting my blog ..and about ur kids !!! i am not sure what is ur question ?? .. but if u meant what well ur kids be ..i will say that there is 4 Genes control the human color ..so u r an albino and ur wife is black it will be like that :
AABBCC (her) * aabbcc (you)
and if u try to have 16 kids lol they will be like that :
1 albino
1 balck
9 shokalate ,but have ur genes
9 shokalate, but have her genes
lol !!!
هذا و الله اعلم .....

BeSHeSHeNtRa... said...

My dear dosa :the colors of life
thank u so much 4 ur kind comment ..i like ur blog so much too ..and keep blogging my dear ,
xxx